Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Vlogging everyday is hard

Currently I am doing regular everyday vlogs...sit at the computer and talk to a webcam. This is becoming increasingly more difficult as time goes on. I will sit there with no idea what I want to do for a vlog. I have plenty of ideas, but I can't do them because I am stuck at a computer. Once I get my flip cam (soon!), I will be able to do more since I will have more freedom. But until then I go into each vlog without any real honest idea about what I am going to talk about. Any ideas? Haha

I love vlogging everyday, and has not yet become a chore or a job. It's still wonderfully fun. But I seem to not have ideas like I would like.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. hmm you've already talked about tv shows.... but what about old black and white shows? :)
    talk about the good ol' days! :D haha

    ReplyDelete