Friday, January 1, 2010

And so it Begins...2010

Today marks the first day of a new year. Every year I think about my life and what I would like to improve. I never make honest to God resolutions...or at least I haven't in many years. But I use this time as a time of rebirth. So, over the course of this year I plan to do the following:

~Join a gym and really focus on getting into shape and losing the remaining 45 pounds I have left to lose
~Get my Mouth Remodel started (pulling eight teeth [including wisdom teeth], braces on my molars to fill in big gaps for 8 months, switch to Invisilign)
~Jump start my acting career (get headshots and voice demo done as well as get a theatre agent and a voice over agent)
~Make enough money to get a computer, camera, and a decent editing system for AG Productions
~Get my Facts of Fandom Documentary underway (c) 2009 AG Productions.
~Have the equivalence of a full time job to qualify for a Provincial working visa in Vancouver, BC Canada and have that job be something more career oriented than meaningless job
~Become Partner on Youtube specifically so I can claim my own copyright for the videos I make (I need YOUR help to do it...subscribe, watch, rate, comment www.youtube.com/agactinggirl)
~Finish writing one of my books and start the publication system
~Figure out why I have acne so bad and try and get rid of the acne scars left over
~Get my websites up and running (brittanyhalaas.com and AGProductions.com)

I am sure there are more things that I would like to accomplish in a year. But this should be enough for now...I may add more later, but for now, I think I am set for a year's worth of goals!

Off to make my first Vlog for my year long adventure of vlogging everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment