Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lesson Learned

So today I went back up to St. Cloud to move the rest of the stuff out of my apartment and clean it up. I still need to make two more trips up there within a week...one to turn in my keys and another to work at my old job. Though, today I learned a couple of valuable lessons...

One, I never want to move again...no not because of the stress of moving...but because I grow attached to places...both times now seeing my homes empty...(Cedar Square and Sterling Heights) I burst into tears without reason...I hated it...I just want to be somewhere that I can just call home...so I am going to spend this year working at saving up to buy a house out in the LA area...So then I never have to move again...when and if I ever get married then he will just need to move in with me...not me in with him...I would prefer that anyway...I like to wear the pants in relationships.

Two, mom and I stumbled upon HOW to use the carpet cleaner...we had been doing it wrong for YEARS...and when I say years...I am talking at least TEN years...WOW...yeah...that caused a lot of laughter upon learning.

Three, my back can actually handle quite a bit...less then what I put it through...but I pushed it to a new limit that it actually liked! So perhaps my back is getting better! :-D

So, now that that is taken care of...I just need to focus on turning this


Into a fun studio apartment for my dog, cat, and I.

And just for fun...here's a picture of my dog :-)
So, that's that! Have a good night! I plan on sleeping VERY well tonight! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment